This recipe is sponsored by our friends at Tessemae’s.
A versatile recipe that’s made with minimal ingredients.
It’s that time of year again when we start thinking about (finally) getting organized and starting – or getting back to – meal prepping on a regular basis so it’s only fitting that we’d share these Ultimate Meal Prep Meatballs with you today.
Just like their name implies, these are the ULTIMATE when it comes to meal prepping because they’re easy, delicious, versatile, and quick-to-cook. And they’re great with just about any side you can image – salad, stir fry, roasted veggies, mashed or baked potatoes, even eggs for a protein-packed breakfast or ‘brinner’.
For more ground beef recipes, try these 20 Healthy Ground Beef Recipes
There’s nothing dry or flavorless about these Ultimate Meal Prep Meatballs.
Meatballs are great…until they’re not. Dry meatballs are a drag and flavorless meatballs aren’t fun either so that’s why we’ve teamed up with our friends at Tessemae’s to create the ultimate meal prep meatballs using their Organic Creamy Ranch Dressing to keep them tender and juicy and infuse them with flavor.
Exercise your options.
We know you like options (and so do we!) so feel free to mix things up by swapping out the ranch dressing Organic Everything Bagel Ranch or Organic Creamy Caesar to keep it interesting since we know you’ll be putting these on meal prep repeat.
Need an egg-free option? Swap out the ranch dressing for Tessemae’s Pantry Classic Italian, Balsamic Vinaigrette, or Ranch Vinaigrette for a delicious change of pace without the eggs.
You can find Tessemae’s products online or use their store locator to find them in a store near you.
So many ways to serve these Ultimate Meal Prep Meatballs.
There are so many ways you can serve these meatballs. Truly, the options are nearly limitless so I’ll share just a few ideas and then you take it from there using your favorite sides, what’s in season, or what you have on hand.
- Mashed, baked, or roasted sweet potatoes or white potatoes (here are just a few of our favorites to try: Maple Mashed Sweet Potatoes, these Maple-Bacon Roasted Sweet Potatoes, Crispy Garlic Ranch Roasted Potatoes, Crispy Smashed Potatoes or this Warm Chipotle Lime Sweet Potato Salad)
- Spiralized veggies (zucchini, butternut squash, sweet potato, jicama, celeriac, beet, cucumber, or carrot are just a few that come to mind)
- A big green salad or this Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Quinoa Salad, this Creamy Broccoli Slaw, or this Sweet and Smokey Brussels Slaw
- Any roasted veggies of choice
- Rice, cauliflower rice, Sheet Pan Fried Cauliflower ‘Rice’, Golden Cauliflower Rice, or Thai Coconut Curry Rice
Not a big meal ‘prepper’? No worries! These Ultimate Meal Prep Meatballs are quick to make from start to finish and great for busy weeknight dinners too.
Don’t worry, these are also great for busy weeknight dinners because they come together so quickly.
P.S. These Ultimate Meal Prep Meatballs also make a great party appetizer. Try arranging them on a large platter with fresh veggies and two or three different dressings for dipping for the ultimate appetizer experience.
Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links that will not change your price but will share some commission.
Ultimate Meal Prep Meatballs
- 1 lb. lean grass-fed beef or bison (may sub ground turkey or chicken)
- 1 ½ tsp. olive oil or avocado oil
- 1 cup mixed vegetables, finely diced (such as mix of onion, carrots, green peppers)
- 2 handfuls of spinach, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. almond flour (or flour of choice*)
- 3 Tbsp. Tessemae’s Organic Creamy Ranch Dressing (or dressing of choice**)
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. dried herbs (such as dried Italian seasoning)
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, set aside.
- In a skillet over medium-high heat add the oil. Once the oil is hot, add the vegetables, and spinach. Sauté until vegetables are tender. Remove from heat.
- In a medium bowl combine all of the ingredients including sauteed vegetables. Mix well.
- Form into 18-20 meatballs and place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the oven for 12-15 minutes.
Last Step! Please leave a review and rating letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business thrive so we can continue providing free recipes and high-quality content for you.
*For nut-free use cassava flour, gluten-free flour blend (not whole30) or 1 Tbsp. of coconut flour.
**For egg-free use an egg-free dressing such as Tessemae’s Classic Italian or Ranch Vinaigrette.
- Serving Size: 1/5 of recipe (4 meatballs)
- Calories: 250
- Fat: 17 g
- Sodium: 375 mg
- Carbohydrate: 4 g
- (Fiber: 1 g
- Sugar: 1 g)
- Protein: 20 g
Pin now to make later!
Photo Credit: The photos in this blog post were taken by Jess of Plays Well with Butter.
This post was made possible by our friends at Tessemae’s. Though we received compensation for this post, the opinions expressed here are – as always -100% our own. Thank you for supporting the great companies we work with thereby allowing us to continue creating great recipes and content for you.
Leave a Comment