Servings: 20 meatballs (5 servings) 1x
- 1 lb. lean grass-fed beef or bison (may sub ground turkey or chicken)
- 1 ½ tsp. olive oil or avocado oil
- 1 cup mixed vegetables, finely diced (such as mix of onion, carrots, green peppers)
- 2 handfuls of spinach, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. almond flour (or flour of choice*)
- 3 Tbsp. Tessemae’s Organic Creamy Ranch Dressing (or dressing of choice**)
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. dried herbs (such as dried Italian seasoning)
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, set aside.
- In a skillet over medium-high heat add the oil. Once the oil is hot, add the vegetables, and spinach. Sauté until vegetables are tender. Remove from heat.
- In a medium bowl combine all of the ingredients including sauteed vegetables. Mix well.
- Form into 18-20 meatballs and place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the oven for 12-15 minutes.
*For nut-free use cassava flour, gluten-free flour blend (not whole30) or 1 Tbsp. of coconut flour.
- Serving Size: 1/5 of recipe (4 meatballs)
- Calories: 250
- Fat: 17 g
- Sodium: 375 mg
- Carbohydrate: 4 g
- (Fiber: 1 g
- Sugar: 1 g)
- Protein: 20 g