This 2-Week Meal Prep Meal Plan includes a done-for-you grocery list, meal prep tips, and everything you need to have two weeks of healthy meals ready to go! The recipes included in this free meal plan are flavorful, simple, nutritious, and family-friendly. This meal plan is FREE to everyone!
This meal plan was created in partnership with ButcherBox.
What Is Included In This 2-Week Meal Prep Meal Plan?
The 2-Week Meal Plan includes two weeks of healthy recipes planned for you and created by registered dietitians.
The meal plan consists of 3 dinner recipes, one snack recipe, and one breakfast recipe per week. If you are a family of 4 or fewer, then the dinner recipes also provide enough leftovers to be used for easy lunches during the week.
This meal plan is designed to fit your lifestyle and preferences. We want this plan to work for you, so we’ve keep it flexible and easy to follow. We give you the recipes, the grocery list, the meal prep tips (if you want to prep the recipes ahead), and you can choose which days to finish and enjoy them. We provide three dinner recipes per week to allow you to fill in the gaps with leftovers, food you have on hand, and simple ingredient meals.
We’ve also included one snack and one breakfast recipe each week to give you plenty of options for healthful meals and snacks.
What You Get In This Healthy Meal Prep Plan
In this 2-Week Meal Prep Plan you’ll get:
- 3 delicious, family-friendly dinner recipes, 1 tasty snack recipe, and 1 satisfying breakfast recipe each week – prep these in whatever way works best for you – whether that’s weekend meal prep, prepping some of the ingredients ahead so the meals come together quickly, or making the recipe start to finish on each day as you go
- Weekly grocery shopping list – one new grocery list for each of the two weeks in the plan
- Meal prep tips – because this is a meal prep-friendly meal plan, we include meal prep tips for each week. If you don’t have time to meal prep, don’t fret! The recipes are simple enough to throw together whenever you have the time
- Flexibility – in this meal plan we provide the recipes to make each week while you decide when you want to enjoy them. This allows for flexibly in your schedule.
- All recipes are high protein and gluten-free and have suggestions for other dietary modifications, as needed
- An optional 2-Week Workout Plan from Nourish Move Love that you can pair with this meal plan for two weeks of planned fitness and healthful eating
Who Is This Free 2-Week Meal Plan For?
This healthy eating meal plan is for anyone who wants to take some of the guesswork out of healthy meal planning.
Our recipes are designed to be short on ingredients but big on flavor and easy enough for anyone to make, from beginners to pros at meal prep. All of the recipes are gluten-free and we give suggestions for making them dairy-free when possible – and feel free to make your own ingredient swaps to suit your needs or use up what you have on hand.
We’re here to make healthy eating doable and fun – and this 2-Week Meal Prep Meal Plan is the perfect way to help you feel better from the inside out. Use this plan to achieve your goal of making more healthy and homemade meal at home. Also, if you’ve been wanting to try meal prep, this meal plan is for you. We include meal prep tips for each week so the meals and snacks can be made ahead of time.
Meal Prep Meal Plan Week 1
Here’s what’s on the menu for your Week 1 recipes. Within your downloaded meal plan, click on each recipe image to be taken to the actual recipe on our website, OR click on the links below to access each recipe.
Main Dish 1 – Noodle-Free Chicken Pad Thai | Total Time: 45 minutes | Serves: 4-5 | Easy to prep ahead for a reheat-and-eat meal | Serve over rice and garnish with cilantro and lime
Main Dish 2 – 5-Ingredient Baked Ziti | Total Time: 50 minutes | Serves: 8 | Freezer-friendly. If desired, split into two 9×9-inch dishes and freeze one for a future meal
Main Dish 3 – Instant Pot Salsa Chicken | Total Time: 40 minutes | Serves: 8 | Freezer-friendly. Freeze some of the salsa chicken for a future meal
Snack – Peanut Butter Oatmeal Balls | Total Time: 20 minutes | Makes: 14 | Perfect for meal prepping, lunch packing, and pre-workout fuel | Freezer-friendly
Breakfast – Blueberry Baked Oatmeal | Total Time: 45 minutes | Serves: 9 | Top with yogurt and a drizzle of maple syrup or honey | Freezer-friendly
Week 1 Meal Prep Tips
Follow these tips if you want to meal prep for the week ahead:
- Prepare the Baked Oatmeal and Peanut Butter Oatmeal Balls as directed in the recipes, then prep the 3 entrees either up to the point of cooking or make them from start to finish, then store for reheat and eat meals.
If you only have an hour, make it a meal prep ‘power hour’ and do this:
- Prepare the Baked Oatmeal and Peanut Butter Oatmeal Balls as directed.
- Use the remaining time to chop all of the vegetables for the 3 entrees, then prepare the Cilantro-Lime Crema and/or sauce for the Chicken Pad Thai if time allows. This will cut down on prep time required later in the week.
Meal Prep Meal Plan Week 2
And here’s what’s on the menu for your Week 2 recipes. Within the meal plan, click on the recipe images to be taken to the recipe blog post, or click on the links below to access each recipe.
Main Dish 1 – Sheet Pan Mini Meatloaf with Vegetables | Total Time: 50 minutes | Serves: 4 | Easy to prep ahead for a reheat-and-eat meal
Main Dish 2 – Healthy Taco Casserole | Total Time: 1 hour, 15 minutes | Serves: 8 | A recipe the whole family will love | Top with avocado, salsa, sour cream, and cilantro | Freezer-friendly
Main Dish 3 – Chicken Waldorf Salad | Total Time: 20 minutes | Serves: 4 | Easy to prep ahead and a great way to use up leftover chicken
Snack – Trail Mix Cookies | Total Time: 20 minutes | Serves: 16 | These soft cookies are customizable with any favorite mix-ins | Freezer-friendly
Breakfast – Baked Protein Oatmeal | Total Time: 45 minutes | Serves: 9 | We added a boost of protein to this baked oatmeal recipe with protein powder, egg whites, and greek yogurt | Top servings with yogurt, fresh fruit, and/or a drizzle of nut butter | Freezer-friendly
Week 2 Meal Prep Tips
Follow these tips if you want to meal prep for the week ahead:
- Prepare the Baked Protein Oatmeal and Trail Mix Breakfast Cookies as directed, then prep the 3 entrees either up to the point of cooking or make them from start to finish, then store for reheat and eat meals.
If you only have 60-90 minutes, make it a meal prep ‘power hour-ish’:
- Prepare the Baked Protein Oatmeal and Trail Mix Breakfast Cookies as directed.
- Use the remaining time to chop all of the vegetables for the Healthy Taco Casserole and Sheet Pan Mini Meatloaf with Vegetables, then prepare the Chicken Waldorf Salad. This will cut down on prep time required later in the week.
Meal Plan Sponsored by ButcherBox
ButcherBox is a meat subscription service. They deliver 100% grass-fed and grass-finished beef, free-range organic chicken, and heritage breed pork, wild-caught seafood (and more!) to your doorstep. If you asked them to describe themselves in one sentence or less, they’d say that they’re the neighborhood butcher for modern America. We know that you can get meat at your local store but we also understand the struggle of being able to source better quality meat so ButcherBox fills that gap.
For limited time only, we have an exclusive deal for you! When you sign-up to become a member of ButcherBox you can get Free Ground Beef For a Year + $100 ($50 off on the first two boxes) with code: REALFOOD100 (must enter coupon at checkout).
Also! Get 2 Weeks of Planned Workouts
Looking for a 2-week workout challenge to pair with this 2-week meal plan? We’ve got you covered!
You can’t beat the feeling of eating well and moving your body on a regular basis, and sometimes it takes a good challenge to make it a habit. We’ve partnered with our friend Lindsey at Nourish Move Love to provide a 2-Week Workout Challenge that coordinates with this 2-Week Meal Plan.
Nourish Move Love Workouts:
- Are totally free and accessible to all fitness levels
- Require minimal equipment and can be done in the comfort of your own home.
- Include full-length follow-along videos for each workout where Lindsey demonstrates every exercise and provides modifications, as needed
Pin It Now To Make It Later!
This free meal plan was made possible through partnership with ButcherBox. To learn more about ButcherBox click here.
This is a sponsored post. Although we received compensation for this post, the opinions expressed here are – as always – 100% our own. Thank you for supporting the great companies we work with thereby allowing us to continue creating high-quality recipes and content for you.
For ultimate success, we highly recommend reading the tips in the full blog post above. All photos and content are copyright protected. Please do not use our photos without prior written permission. If you wish to republish a recipe, please rewrite the recipe in your own unique words. Link back to the source recipe here on The Real Food Dietitians. Thank you!
Leave a Comment