Going beyond chips and dip, cheese and meat trays, crock-pots filled with meatballs and the ever so popular little smokies.
We’re sprucing up the appetizer menu with these healthy Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Garlic Bacon Aioli. Oh yeah!
While the above options I listed are all tasty and I’m almost positive every one of them will be at my families Holiday gathering; I wanted to share something a little unique and healthy yet super simple and of course delicious. These Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Garlic Bacon Aioli will surely be a hit and you can serve them right along side of all of the traditional apps so that everyone remains happy. Because we wouldn’t want anyone to be upset because the little smokies didn’t make an appearance at this years Holiday gathering 😉
Yeah, some people might turn their nose up at these Brussels and wonder why the hell they’re included with the other apps (like my hubby) but I can bet your bottom dollar that you’ll get some people quite excited over these Brussels.
Brussels, garlic and bacon? Sign me up!
Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Garlic Bacon Aioli Recipe Video
You can also enjoy these Brussels as a simple weeknight side-dish!
Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Garlic Bacon Aioli not only makes for an easy and delicious appetizer but also a simple side-dish for a weeknight meal. With only 7-ingredients, this recipe is quick to make. While the Brussels are roasting to perfection, use that time to whip-up the Garlic Bacon Aioli and the rest of the meal you plan to serve. You’ll have dinner on the table in just 35 minutes!
A Whole30-friendly appetizer or side-dish.
If you’re gearing up for the big January Whole30 or anytime of the year, this recipe is definitely one you’ll want to save or pin. It’s made Whole30-friendly by using our favorite avocado oil and mayo from Primal Kitchen.
Receive 10% off on all products in the Primal Kitchen store when using coupon code: realfoodrds.
I hope you’re ready to impress your guests with something new and delicious this Holiday season!
For the roasted Brussels Sprouts:
- 1 lb. Brussels Sprouts
- 2 Tbsp. Primal Kitchen Avocado Oil
- Sea salt and cracked black pepper
For the Garlic Bacon Aioli
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Wash and trim ends of Brussels sprouts.
- Slice each Brussels sprout in half (if Brussels are large in size, slice into fourths)
- Place Brussels on a sheet pan. Drizzle with oil, dash with salt and pepper and toss to coat.
- Roast in oven for 30-35 minutes or until slightly browned, tossing about every 10 minutes.
- While the Brussels are roasting, combine the aioli ingredients in a small bowl and mix well. Set aside in refrigerator until ready to serve.
- When Brussels are roasted to perfection, remove from oven and transfer to serving dish. Serve with Garlic Bacon Aioli topped with a few bacon crumbles, fresh thyme and cracked black pepper.
- Serve with toothpicks.
Last Step! Please leave a review and rating letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business thrive so we can continue providing free recipes and high-quality content for you.
All photos and content are copyright protected. Please do not use our photos without prior written permission. If you wish to republish this recipe, please rewrite the recipe in your own unique words and link back to the source recipe here on The Real Food Dietitians. Thank you!
I’m curious! What is your favorite traditional Holiday appetizer?
Pin now to make later?