Servings: 8-10 servings 1x
- 1 ½ lbs. Brussels sprouts
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil or avocado oil
- 1 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ⅛ tsp. black pepper
- 4 slices bacon, crisp-cooked and chopped
- ¾ cup pecan halves, toasted*
- ½ cup dried cranberries (may substitute pomegranate seeds)
- ¼ cup feta cheese (may substitute goat cheese or omit entirely for Whole30)
- Preheat oven to 400℉.
- Wash and trim Brussels sprouts, slice them in half from top to bottom or quarter if large.
- Mix together olive oil, balsamic vinegar, minced garlic, salt, and pepper. Toss with Brussels sprouts.
- Arrange on a baking sheet and roast for 20-25 minutes or until tender and golden brown.
- Toss with pecans, bacon, and cranberries. Top with feta.
- Serve warm.
To toast the pecans: In a small skillet over medium-low heat add the pecans and toss every minute or so for about 5-7 minutes or until pecans give off a nutty aroma. Watch closely as they can burn easily.
- Serving Size: 1/10 of recipe (~1/2 cup)
- Calories: 171
- Fat: 12g
- Sodium: 150mg
- Carbohydrate: 13g
- (Fiber: 3g
- Sugar: 6g)
- Protein: 5g