We believe that spending time meal planning and prepping during the weekend is important for setting you and your family up for a healthy and energized week ahead. In addition, it will help you reduce food waste, save money, save time, and you’ll always have an answer to the ‘what’s for dinner?’ question. How nice!
And now there’s a solution to make meal planning fast-and-easy!! Real Plans is an online menu planner that’s highly customizable to fit your busy schedule, family size, and food preferences. With just a few clicks, you’ll have your menu created for the week in a matter of minutes. Amazing! We have been using Real Plans in our own lives for the past 4 weeks and through our own trial, we discovered that it’s truly the best online meal planning service available. We’re beyond excited to be sharing it with you!
In this post, we’re going to give you a sneak peek at what it looks like to be a member of Real Plans, what you get as a member and what we love most about this online meal planning service.
Fun fact: did you know that the very first online business The Real Food Dietitians launched (before we were The Real Food Dietitians) was an online meal planning service? Yup, that’s right! BUT it wasn’t even close to being as customizable and…well, we’ll just say it…as awesome as Real Plans is.
We’re beyond excited to be partnering with Real Plans and to offer this incredibly helpful service to you!
Here’s what’s included with your Real Plans membership:
- Access to all meal plans including:
- Traditional (Gluten-Free and Dairy-Free options available)
- Paleo (Primal and Autoimmune Protocol options available)
- Vegetarian (Ovo-lacto)
- Access to over 1,500 delicious recipes to suit every taste and occasion PLUS the option to add on recipes from some of the most well-known food blogs including Nom Nom Paleo, Fed + Fit, Autoimmune Paleo, The Paleo Mom, Well Fed with Melissa Joulwan and more.
- Option to exclude certain foods. This is a nice option for those with a food allergy or sensitivites!
- Adjustable portion sizes and serving sizes to fit your family size. Whether you’re cooking for 2 or 6, this meal planner will work for you.
- Easily customizable menus that allow you to move/add/delete meals to fit the week’s schedule.
- Automatically generates grocery lists (sorted by store) and prep ahead instructions to go along with each weeks menu.
- Detailed nutrition data to support macronutrient counting.
- Mobile app so you can have your menu and grocery list with you at all times – no need to use up all of the ink in your printer.
- Whole30 menu option add-on which includes some of our very own recipes – yes, our recipes!
- 30-day 100% money back guarantee for all Real Plans products. If you don’t love it, they’re refund your money.
How it works!
A sneak peek at Real Plans
1) Tell Real Plans what you like and choose which meals and days you want a meal planned for you. For example, if you always have leftovers for lunch, simply choose not to have a meal planned during that time.
2) Specify your dietary restrictions.
3) Let Real Plans work it’s magic to create your menu!
4) Move, add or delete meals as needed. You can also add items/ingredients not in the recipe database so they will appear on your shopping list. Want to add your own recipe? No problem. You can easily add your own recipe in just minutes.
5) Head to the store with your perfectly planned grocery list.
6) Follow the prep timeline and recipes. You’ll never forget to pull something out of the freezer again!
7) Sit back + relax with your family or friends and enjoy the delicious and nourishing meal!
5 reasons why we’re fans of Real Plans!
- Highly customizable to fit your busy schedules, family size and food preferences.
- Very user-friendly membership site with a video library to show you around.
- Encourages you to eat healthier, add variety to your plate and try new foods.
- Whole30 Solutions – On a Whole30 and wondering what to eat? We love that Real Plans offers a Whole30 option that includes some of our very own Whole30 recipes!
- It’s the meal plan membership site we have always dreamed of creating and now, thanks to Real Plans, the work has been done for us! We’re beyond excited to be partners of Real Plans!
- Real Plans now offers an easy to use drag & drop feature that allows you to click the recipe you want and drag it to the appropriate day on your calendar – love this feature!
- We’ve been using Real Plans now for the better part of 6 months and here are some of our big takeaways so far:
- It’s worth it’s weight in gold to have someone do to the bulk of the planning for you. Yes, you can create your own plans from scratch each week but having the meal planner do it for you keeps it interesting (because we all get in food ruts from time to time)
- Planning for 3-4 meals per week that can be batch cooked on the weekend plus 1-2 other meals that can be cooked ‘from scratch’ later in the week seems to be the sweet spot because it’s enough to keep us from ordering in or going out without over-preparing and wasting food
- When combined with an online grocery delivery service like Instacart you can save yourself loads of time and stress – not to mention money because you’re not making impulse buys at the store
- The recipe importer feature rocks – we use it to add recipes from our own site (and others) with just the click of a button. It’s like having your own virtual recipe box to clip and keep the recipes you want to make later.
Get the meal planning party started and sign-up for Real Plans! A service that will help you spend less time wondering what to eat so that you can have more time to do and enjoy the things you love.
This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission.
Leave a Comment