These Sweet Potato Avocado Brownie Bites are the answer to your chocolate craving prayers.
Today we’re sharing our favorite ooey-gooey, fudgy, chocolatey brownie bite recipe! Best of all, this recipe includes some true power foods that aren’t typically found in brownies: avocado and sweet potato (or pumpkin).
These grain-free Sweet Potato Avocado Brownie Bites make the perfect ending to your day or your child’s packed lunch. This is a freezer-friendly recipe, so we recommend portioning out two or three brownie bites and freeze them in individual snack baggies for easy grab-and-go lunch box additions.These Grain-free Sweet Potato Avocado Brownie Bites are low in sugar and oh so chocolatey. Click To Tweet
As The Real Food Dietitians we do enjoy treats every once in a while. In fact, we encourage them as long as you exercise some self-control and practice portion control. We never want you to feel restricted though, as that can lead to a poor relationship with food. In addition, we like to take a sugar-loaded dessert made with unhealthy oils and refined flours and re-create them so that they are nourishing and provide the body with some good too, while still tasting delicious. You’re going to love these brownie bites!
- Preheat oven to 350 °F. Line a mini-muffin tin with liners (silicone liners work great) or grease with oil.
- Combine all of the ingredients in a blender, mixer or food processor, except for the chocolate chips.
- Blend the ingredients just until smooth.
- Fold in ¼ cup chocolate chips and optional walnuts.
- Fill each muffin well with batter. Top with remaining mini-chocolate chips.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool for about 5 minutes. Transfer muffins to a wire rack to finish cooling before enjoying.
Last Step! Please leave a review and rating letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business thrive so we can continue providing free recipes and high-quality content for you.
*Omit walnuts for Nut-free
**Store in a covered container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week or package 2-3 together and store in the freezer.
- Serving Size: 1 mini-muffin
- Calories: 70
- Fat: 4g
- Sodium: 115mg
- Carbohydrate: 8g
- (Fiber: 1g
- Sugar: 6g)
- Protein: 1g
Pin it now, make it later!
All photos and content are copyright protected. Please do not use our photos without prior written permission. If you wish to republish this recipe, please rewrite the recipe in your own unique words and link back to the source recipe here on The Real Food Dietitians. Thank you!