You simply can’t beat crispy, garlicky potatoes that are roasted to absolute perfection. We’ve turned a humble root vegetable into something spectacular with these Crispy Garlic Ranch Roasted Potatoes. They’re easy to make guaranteed to become a family favorite.
The Side Dish You’ll make Again and again
These Crispy Garlic Ranch Roasted Potatoes might just be one of our most favorite side-dishes. It’s not uncommon for them to show up on our own dinner menus more than a few times every month.
The potatoes are tossed in a homemade garlic ranch seasoning made of dill, parsley, onion powder & garlic powder and roasted to crispy perfection. Leftovers – if there are any – can easily be reheated on a griddle or pan and served in an egg scramble, hash or egg bake.
If you’re new to our blog…Welcome! 🙂
We’re so glad you’re here and just so you know, we like to keep it simple around here with easy recipes and short ingredient lists. It’s our goal to help you spend less time in the kitchen so that you can spend more time doing the things you love. Now back to the potatoes…
Ingredients to Make Crispy Garlic Ranch Roasted Potatoes
All you need are some fresh potatoes and a handful of pantry staples to make the crispiest, most crave-able side dish.
- Baby red potatoes
- Ghee – May also use butter if you don’t need Whole30. For dairy-free, replace the ghee or butter with olive oil or avocado oil.
- Dried dill
- Dried parsley or chives
- Garlic powder
- Onion powder
- Salt and black pepper
Save Big on Pantry Essentials
Our team at The Real Food Dietitians uses Thrive Market to easily and quickly stock up on pantry essentials like spices, flours, baking soda, oils, and more. We save 10% to 30% each time we stock up on quality products.
Seriously, how good do these Crispy Garlic Ranch Roasted Potatoes look? You gotta try them!
They really do make for the perfect side-dish that you can enjoy all year round because…potatoes are always in season! For a nicely balanced and tasty meal, serve em’ up with grilled or baked chicken, steak, salmon, pork, etc. and an in-season veggie of your choice. Easy and delicious!
- 1 ¾ – 2 lbs. small baby red potatoes, halved
- 3 tablespoon ghee, melted (or butter, if not Whole30. See Notes for dairy-free option)
- 2 teaspoons dried dill
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley or chives
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon fine salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- In a small bowl mix together the ghee, dill, parsley or chives, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper.
- Pour the seasoned ghee into a 9×13-inch baking dish so that it covers the entire bottom of the dish.
- Place the potato halves in the baking dish. Using your hands or a large spoon, toss the potatoes to coat them in the ghee mixture. Turn all of the potatoes cut side down then sprinkle with a bit more salt.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until the potatoes reach the desired degree of crispiness. The bottoms should be nice and golden brown and crisp and the insides soft.
Last Step! Please leave a review and rating letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business thrive so we can continue providing free recipes and high-quality content for you.
For Dairy-Free: Replace ghee with 3 tablespoons olive oil or avocado oil.
- Serving Size: 1/8 of recipe
- Calories: 164
- Fat: 6 g
- Sodium: 140 mg
- Carbohydrate: 25 g
- (Fiber: 3 g
- Sugar: 2 g)
- Protein: 4 g
Pin now, make later!
For ultimate success, we highly recommend reading the tips in the full blog post above. All photos and content are copyright protected. Please do not use our photos without prior written permission. If you wish to republish a recipe, please rewrite the recipe in your own unique words. Link back to the source recipe here on The Real Food Dietitians. Thank you!
Photo Credit: The photos in this blog post were taken by Jess of Plays Well with Butter