Servings: Serves 8
- 1 ¾ – 2 lbs. small baby red potatoes, halved (may sub yukon gold potatoes)
- 3 tablespoon ghee, melted (or butter)
- 2 teaspoons dried dill
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley or chives
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon fine salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Optional Ranch for dipping
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- In a small bowl mix together the ghee or butter, dill, parsley or chives, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper.
- Pour the seasoned ghee into a 9×13-inch baking dish so that it covers the entire bottom of the dish.
- Place the potato halves in the baking dish.
- Using your hands or a large spoon, toss or brush the potatoes to coat them in the ghee or butter and herb mixture.
- Turn all of the potatoes cut side down then sprinkle with a bit more salt.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until the potatoes reach the desired degree of crispiness. The bottoms should be nice and golden brown and crisp and the insides soft.
- Serve with ranch for dipping if desired.
For Dairy-Free, replace the ghee or butter with 3 tablespoons olive oil or avocado oil
- Serving Size: 1/8 of recipe
- Calories: 116
- Fat: 5 g
- (Sat Fat: 3 g)
- Sodium: 131 mg
- Carbohydrate: 17 g
- (Fiber: 3 g
- Sugar: 1 g)
- Protein: 2 g
- Cholesterol: 9 mg