This post is sponsored by our friends at Wholeme.
Impress your guests this Holiday season with these adorable No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Parfaits.
If you’re in search of a new dessert for an upcoming holiday gathering, you’ve come to the right place.
Our No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Parfaits will be the talk of the party! Alright, alright…we may be exaggerating just a bit. But we’re tellin’ ya, they’re quite delicious and you’ll most likely have recipe requests coming in from your friends and family because they’re that good. This gluten-free, egg-free dessert combines the ever-so-popular pumpkin pie with the traditional cheesecake. You not only will impress your guests with the tastiness of this creamy dreamy dessert but also the adorableness of the drool-worthy presentation. We show exactly how to assemble the parfaits in the video we share below.
Almond Coconut Grain-free Wholeme granola makes for the most delicious crust-like layer in these No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Parfaits.
Wholeme has become one of our favorite grain-free, gluten-free, paleo and vegan-friendly granolas. This granola comes in three flavors – Lemon Berry Chia, Almond Coconut, and Banana Cinnamon Chip. It’s hard for us to choose our favorite flavor of the three because they’re all so tasty and have their own unique and delicious flavor. In this recipe we chose Almond Coconut which pairs perfectly with the other ingredients that come together to create these No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Parfaits. Feel free to choose a granola flavor that sounds best to you.
We love that Wholeme granola is made with quality ingredients you can pronounce. Wholeme stands true to their word in that their granola is made with only ‘real food’ ingredients.
Wondering where to purchase Wholeme?
Wholeme granola is quickly becoming available in grocery stores, Wholefoods Market, and food coops throughout the US. However, if you can’t find it in a store near you, first you can put in a request to your grocer to see if they can stock Wholeme and in the mean time, you can order Wholeme on Amazon. Wholeme is available in 8 oz. bags as well as 1.5 oz. convenient portioned out packs which are great for on-the-go, portion control, and/or to toss in a lunch box.
Okay, it’s time to show you just how easy it is to make these creamy-dreamy, crowd-pleasing No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Parfaits.
Note: Each parfait in the video equals about 2 servings.
Is your mouth watering yet!?
Would you just look at the layers!
Each beautiful layer adds a delightful flavor. The combination of the pumpkin cheesecake filling with the homemade whipped cream plus the crunch from the granola will have you and your friends mmmmmm’ing with every bite! We can’t wait for you to try!
For nice and neat layers, we suggest using a piping bag. One for the pumpkin cheesecake layer and one for the whipped cream layer. If you don’t have a piping bag, you can also carefully spoon each layer into the parfait cups. Piping or spooning, you’ll still end up with something delicious.
Be sure to take a step back when you have the parfaits assembled to admire your beautiful work! In fact, while you’re admiring, take a quick pic and post it to Instagram and be sure to tag us, @therealfoodrds so that we can admire your work too! 😉
It’s time to give these No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Parfaits a try! We know you and your guests are going to love em’!
Whipped cream layer:
- 4 oz organic heavy whipping cream
- 1 Tbsp. maple syrup
Pumpkin filling layer:
- 8 oz. organic cream cheese, softened
- 6 oz. organic plain Greek yogurt (such as Maple Hill Creamery, Wallaby or Kalona Super Natural)
- 1 (14 oz.) can pumpkin puree
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 1/2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1–1 1/2 cups grain-free granola (we love Almond Coconut WholeMe granola)
- Combine heavy whipping cream and 1 Tbsp. maple syrup in a bowl or stand-up mixer. Whisk vigorously with a whisk, hand mixer or stand-up mixer until whipping cream thickens and peaks begin to form. Place in fridge to chill.
- Add cream cheese to a medium bowl or stand-up mixer. Whip until smooth and creamy (no chunks remain). Next add plain Greek yogurt and mix until smooth. Add the remaining filling ingredients and mix on high until thick and smooth. Chill for 15-20 minutes.
- In 6-8 small glass cups (video only shows assembly of 3), layer the ingredients in this order – granola, pumpkin filling, whipped topping and repeat layers. Top with a sprinkle of granola and garnish with a dust of pumpkin pie spice and/or cinnamon stick if desire.
- **Piping bags work great for assembling the parfaits but are optional.
Last Step! Please leave a review and rating letting us know how you liked this recipe! This helps our business thrive so we can continue providing free recipes and high-quality content for you.
This post contains affiliate links, which means we receive a percentage of the sale if you use the link to make your purchase. This does not change the price of the product. This income directly offsets the cost of web hosting and maintenance so we greatly appreciate your support.
- Serving Size: 1/8 of recipe (1 parfait)
- Calories: 265
- Fat: 19 g
- Sodium: 130 mg
- Carbohydrate: 19 g
- (Fiber: 2 g
- Sugar: 14 g)
- Protein: 6 g
Comment below and let us know if you’ll be adding these No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Parfaits to your holiday menu.
Pin now to make later!
This post was made possible by our friends at Wholeme. Though we received compensation for this post, the opinions expressed here are 100% our own. Thank you for supporting the great companies we works with thereby allowing us to continue creating great recipes and content for you.
This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission.