Since we spend so much time in the kitchen creating new recipes for this very website PLUS cooking for our own families, people often ask us about our kitchen must-haves. We all want something that just works (and works well), so we gladly share our favorite tools, appliances, gadgets, knives, storage containers, and cookware that has gone the mile for us over the years.
When it comes to our favorite pots and pans, we’ve all ditched our old ones (with the exception of some treasured cast iron and enameled cast iron pieces we’ll never part with) in favor of Caraway Cookware. It is our favorite non-stick cookware and we are big fans of the Caraway Bakeware and Caraway Food Storage containers, too.
That’s why we put this gift guide together. When someone asks us what we recommend as the best cookware and other kitchen tools to add to their own wish list or gift to someone else for the holidays, we’ll just point them right here. If you’re thinking about getting some Caraway items for your kitchen, now is the time! You can save up to 20% on Caraway for a limited time, which is one of the best discounts they’ve ever offered, and it usually comes only around the holidays.
The Cookware We Recommend For Anyone
Our entire team here at The Real Food Dietitians has been using this ceramic-coated aluminum cookware in our own kitchens for more than a year now. It didn’t take us long to be completely awed with how much better these pans were than most of the ones we had been using. We ditched most of our old pots and pans, and now we recommend this set to everyone.
What’s Included In The Caraway Standard Cookware Set:
- 10.5-inch Fry Pan
- 3-quart Saucepan with lid
- 6.5-quart Dutch oven with lid
- 4.5-quart Sauté pan with lid
- Cork trivets made from recycled cork (set of 2)
- Canvas lid holder for hanging inside a cabinet or on the wall
- Magnetic pan racks (one of our favorite features)
If you get the Cookware + Minis Set (that’s what we have), you also get:
- 8-inch Mini Fry Pan (the perfect size for cooking an egg or two)
- 1.75-quart Mini Saucepan with lid
5 Things We Love About The Caraway Cookware Set
- This safe cookware is very high quality with no PFOAs, PTFEs, PFAs or other toxic chemicals
- The safe non-stick surface means easy cooking and clean-up
- The pots and pans age well and look like new after hundreds of uses
- The design is so smart and saves a ton of space in your cupboard
- It comes in the most stylish colors to fit any kitchen style
Save Up To 20% On Caraway For Limited Time
Believe us when we say that NOW (from now until the end of 2023) is the best time to order Caraway. They rarely offer savings this big, and you can get the cookware, bakeware, food storage, and more that you’ve been eye-ing with big dollars off. Here’s the insider info on how you can save with Caraway for the 2023 holidays.
Spend $85 or more → Get 10% off
Spend $425 or more → Get 15% off
Spend $525 or more → Get 20% off
A Baking Set You’ll Fall In Love With
This set does it all and contains every piece you could want for your home baking needs. From sheet pan dinners to muffins, cakes, breads, and casseroles … if you bake it in the oven, this high-quality set has the pan you need. We have been so impressed with how easily foods release from the pans, and we’ve never had stuck-on messes after using them for a year now.
What’s Included In The Caraway 11-Piece Bakeware Set:
- 18×13-inch Baking Sheet
- 15×10-inch Baking Sheet
- 12-cup Muffin Pan
- 9×13-inch Rectangle Pan
- 18×13-inch Cooling Rack (it also fits onto the baking sheet for “oven frying”)
- 9-inch Square Pan
- 1-lb Loaf Pan
- Two 9-inch Circle Pans
- Magnetic storage racks
5 Things We Love About The Caraway Bakeware Set
- The non-stick surface makes it so that foods release from the pans so easily!
- This single set includes absolutely everything you would need for baking pans
- The non-stick coating is free of potentially toxic materials you want to avoid
- We love having a matching baking set instead of mismatched pieces (and we also love that our bakeware sets match the color of our cookware sets – it’s the little things!)
- The stand-up storage racks save us SO much space in our cupboards!
Our Favorite High-Quality Food Storage Containers
When you’re big fans of meal prep and saving leftovers for future easy meals, then you need airtight food storage containers that keep your food fresh for as long as possible. Not only do we love how high-quality and heavy-duty these glass storage containers are, but we find that the super-tight airlock lids seal better than any other other containers we’ve used. In fact, our own Jessie likes this food storage set so much that she owns two of them!
What’s Included in the Food Storage Set:
- Large Square Container (10 cup capacity)
- Two Medium Rectangular Containers (6.6 cup capacity)
- Two Small Square Containers (4.4 cup capacity)
- Two Dash Inserts (9 ounce capacity)
- Two Dot Inserts (4 ounce capacity)
- Magnetic storage racks
5 Things We Love About The Caraway Storage Containers
- The super air-lock system keeps more food-spoiling oxygen out, so stored foods last longer, and the clear glass lids mean you can see what’s inside without opening them
- The containers stack nicely in our fridges and come with magnetic storage organizers so everything stacks neatly in our cupboards and is easy to find
- These dishes can be used in the microwave, oven, refrigerator, and freezer, and they’re also dishwasher safe. Yes, you can bake in them!
- The small Dot & Dash containers are perfect for holding sauces, toppings, and little extras. They fit nicely inside the other containers for make-your-own bento boxes (we love them for storing our prepped lunches)
- These sets come in the same stylish colors as our cookware and bakeware, giving our kitchens a finished, organized, and cohesive look
This is a sponsored post. Although we received compensation for this post, the opinions expressed here are – as always – 100% our own. Thank you for supporting the great companies we work with thereby allowing us to continue creating high-quality recipes and content for you.
For ultimate success, we highly recommend reading the tips in the full blog post above. All photos and content are copyright protected. Please do not use our photos without prior written permission. If you wish to republish a recipe, please rewrite the recipe in your own unique words. Link back to the source recipe here on The Real Food Dietitians. Thank you!