- 2 cups cooked and cubed chicken
- 1/2 cup halved grapes
- 1/3 cup diced celery
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil (or 1 teaspoon dried basil)
- 1/3 cup avocado-oil mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
- In a bowl, mix together all of the ingredients until well combined.
- Serve over a bed of greens, as a sandwich, or with crackers.
- No walnuts? —> try almonds, pecans or cashews
- No grapes? —> try cubed apple, dried cranberries or raisins
- No fresh basil? —> use dried basil or try fresh rosemary or thyme
Check out our quick instructions for how to make perfectly cooked chicken breasts every time here.
- Serving Size: 1/4 of recipe
- Calories: 300
- Sugar: 2g
- Sodium: 225mg
- Fat: 22g
- Carbohydrates: 4g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 24g