- 2 large avocados, ripe (slightly soft to touch)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup finely diced, onion
- 1/3 cup finely diced, bell pepper
- ½ tsp. cumin (such as Simply Organic)
- pinch of cayenne (more for kick)
- ¼ tsp. sea salt or to taste
- dash of pepper
- 3 Tbsp. cilantro, chopped
- Juice of 1 lime
- Garnish: Lime wedge, jalapeño slices, cilantro.
- Peel avocados and remove pits.
- Score avocado into squares using a small paring knife.
- In a medium bowl, mash avocados with fork or potato masher.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well to combine.
- Garnish as you please and serve with veggies and/or your favorite chips.
- Serving Size: 1/8 of recipe
- Calories: 70
- Fat: 6 g
- Sodium: 150 mg
- Carbohydrate: 5 g
- (Fiber: 2 g
- Sugar: 1 g)
- Protein: 1 g