- 3 eggs
- ¾ cup sugar (140 g)
- ½ cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 2 cups gluten-free flour blend* (220 – 230 g)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon fine salt
- 2 cups grated zucchini (leave the skin on, and do not squeeze water from the grated zucchini) (about 2 small zucchini, or 240 g when grated)
- ½ cup chopped walnuts (plus more for the top)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9×5 loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs and sugar. Add the melted coconut oil, vanilla, and molasses. Whisk for 2 minutes until creamy.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Fold the wet ingredients into the dry mixture until well incorporated.
- Add the grated zucchini (do not squeeze water from the zucchini) and 1/2 chopped walnuts. Fold into the batter.
- Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan, top with additional walnuts, and bake for 50-55 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the loaf comes out clean.
- Let loaf cool in loaf pan for 10 minutes, then remove to a wire rack to cool completely before cutting into 12 slices.
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 262
- Sugar: 13 g
- Sodium: 272 mg
- Fat: 13 g
- Saturated Fat: 8 g
- Carbohydrates: 34 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 4 g
- Cholesterol: 35 mg