- 1 lb. fresh radishes, stems removed, ends trimmed, and halved
- 1 tablespoon melted ghee, butter, coconut oil or avocado oil)
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried parsley, dried chives, or dried dill or mix
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- Optional toppings: Ranch dressing for drizzling or garnish of fresh parsley, dill, or chives
- Preheat oven to 425℉. In a bowl, combine the radishes, cooking fat (ghee, butter or oil), dried herbs, salt, and pepper; toss until the radishes are evenly coated. (Note: don’t add the minced garlic until step 3).
- Spread radishes out in a single layer in a large 9×13 inch baking dish.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, tossing every 10 minutes. After the first 10 minutes of baking add the minced garlic and toss. Return to oven to bake an additional 10-15 minutes or until radishes are golden brown and easily pierced with a fork.
- If desired, serve with ranch dressing for dipping or drizzling on top and garnish with fresh parsley, dill, or chives.
- Serving Size: 1/4 of recipe
- Calories: 68
- Fat: 6 g
- Sodium: 250 mg
- Carbohydrate: 4 g
- (Fiber: 1 g
- Sugar: 2 g)
- Protein: 1 g