- 6 ounces (½ bag) broccoli slaw
- 1 ½ cups chopped kale
- ¼ cup roasted and salted pumpkin seeds (pepitas)
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- 3 tablespoons mayo*
- 1 ½ tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- ¼ tsp. garlic powder
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Add the mayo, vinegar, and garlic powder to a medium-sized bowl. Whisk to combine then taste and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add broccoli slaw, kale (stems removed and leaves chopped or torn by hand into bite-sized pieces), pumpkin seeds, and cranberries to the bowl.
- Toss well to coat.
- Serve immediately or store in a covered container in the fridge for up to 3 days.
*For a vegan option – Use your favorite vegan mayo
For a lower-fat option, replace mayo with plain Greek yogurt (contains dairy)
- Serving Size: About 1 cup
- Calories: 132
- Fat: 8g
- (Sat Fat: 1)
- Sodium: 65mg
- Carbohydrate: 12g
- (Fiber: 3g
- Sugar: 6g)
- Protein: 5g