- 1 lb. ground chicken (light or dark meat)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 green onions, white and green parts, thinly sliced
- 2–3 Tbsp.Tessemae’s Hot Buffalo Sauce (or make your own using our Buffalo Sauce recipe)
- 2 Tbsp. almond flour
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- 1 large sweet potato, sliced into ¼-inch rounds (with skin intact)
- ¼ cup Tessemae’s Blue Cheese Dressing (or Ranch Dressing for Whole30)
- Optional toppings: Sliced tomatoes, leaf lettuce, sliced onion, avocado slices, etc.
- Preheat oven to 375℉. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Arrange sweet potato slices in a single layer on baking sheet. Bake 15-20 minutes or until lightly browned and tender, flipping them over halfway through baking time.
- In medium bowl, combine chicken, garlic, green onions, buffalo sauce, almond flour and black pepper. Mix well.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat (about 400℉)
- Divide chicken mixture into 8 portions. Flatten them into patties. When grill is hot, place patties over direct heat. Grill 5 minutes on each side or until cooked through but not overcooked.
All photos and content are copyright protected. Please do not use our photos without prior written permission. If you wish to republish this recipe, please rewrite the recipe in your own unique words and link back to the source recipe here on The Real Food Dietitians. Thank you!
- Serving Size: 2 burger patties + 4 sweet potato rounds + 1 Tbsp. Blue cheese dressing
- Calories: 319
- Fat: 21g
- Sodium: 175mg
- Carbohydrate: 12g
- (Fiber: 2g
- Sugar: 4g)
- Protein: 24g