- 3 lbs. chicken wings, ‘flats’ and ‘drummies’ (about 36 pieces; thawed if frozen)
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
If desired, toss the wings with any favorite sauce, such as our Homemade Buffalo Sauce, any BBQ sauce, any dry rub, or a simple mix of minced garlic and grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the air fryer to 400℉ degrees.
- Spread the wings out on paper towels and pat dry. Place the wings in a large bowl and toss with the baking powder and salt.
- Working in batches, place the wings in an even layer in the preheated air fryer basket. Air fry for 10 minutes.
- Using a pair of tongs or a fork, turn over each wing in the air fryer basket, close, and air fry for 8 minutes more or until crispy and lightly golden brown.
- Remove wings from the air fryer and place in a bowl to toss with buffalo sauce or any desired sauce or dry rub. We recommend starting with ¼ cup and adding more as needed.
- Repeat to make more batches until all wings are cooked.
In the market for a new air fryer? This Instant Vortex Dual-Basket Air Fryer is made by the makers of Instant Pot, and it’s the air fryer our whole team uses and loves! The double chambers creates extra room, so you can air fry a complete meal at once or a bigger serving than with most other air fryers. Check it out here.
- Serving Size: 1/2 lb chicken wings (1/6 of the recipe)
- Calories: 420
- Fat: 28 g
- (Sat Fat: 8 g)
- Sodium: 800 mg
- Carbohydrate: 0 g
- (Fiber: 0 g
- Sugar: 0 g)
- Protein: 40 g
- Cholesterol: 250 mg