- Add the oats to a food processor or blender. Process or blend until oats reach a flour consistency.
- Next add the peanut butter and honey or maple syrup. Process or blend until ingredients are well combined and come together to form a dough ball. May need to scrape sides once or twice.
- Roll into round bites – about a scant tablespoon per bite. If dough isn’t holding together, add 1-2 Tbsp. more of peanut butter.
- If dough starts to stick to hands, oil them with coconut oil or cooking spray.
Store Peanut Butter Bites in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
- Serving Size: 1 peanut butter bite
- Calories: 80
- Fat: 4 g
- (Sat Fat: 1 g)
- Sodium: 22 mg
- Carbohydrate: 8 g
- (Fiber: 1 g
- Sugar: 2 g)
- Protein: 3 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg