- ½ cup Greek yogurt (2% or full-fat)
- 2 Tbsp. mayo (may sub additional yogurt)
- 2 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp. honey
- ½ small orange, juice of (2 T) + ½ tsp. orange zest
- ½ lemon, juice of (2 T) + ½ tsp. lemon zest
- 1 Tbsp. poppy seeds
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- ¼ tsp. onion powder
- In a small bowl, whisk together the dressing ingredients. Set aside.
- Toast the pumpkin seeds in a pan over medium-low heat tossing often for about 5-7 minutes or until the seeds give off a toasted smell.
- In a large bowl, combine the salad ingredients. Pour the dressing over the ingredients and toss gently to combine.
- Top with additional cranberries, pumpkin seeds, green onion, and optional goat cheese crumbles.
- Serving Size: 1/8 of recipe
- Calories: 205
- Fat: 11 g
- (Sat Fat: 5 g)
- Sodium: 295 mg
- Carbohydrate: 17 g
- (Fiber: 5 g
- Sugar: 9 g)
- Protein: 13 g