- 3 bananas, cut into chunks and frozen
- 12-ounce bag of frozen strawberries, about 2 ¼ cups
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- ½ cup unsweetened almond, cashew or coconut milk (plus more as needed to achieve desired consistency)
- 4 scoops Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides (optional ingredient – omit for vegan-friendly)
- Place all ingredients in high-powered blender or bowl of a food processor. Blend/process until smooth, stopping to scrape down the sides and adding additional milk as needed.
- Serve immediately.
Freezing instructions: Scoop individual servings onto a sheet pan lined with parchment paper. You’ll end up with 4-6 mounds of ice cream. Quickly place in freezer. Once frozen, store in a zip top bag or airtight container in the freezer. When ready to enjoy, remove a portion from the freezer and let thaw slightly until soft and creamy.
All photos and content are copyright protected. Please do not use our photos without prior written permission. If you wish to republish this recipe, please rewrite the recipe in your own unique words and link back to the source recipe here on The Real Food Dietitians. Thank you!
- Serving Size: 6 servings
- Calories: 104
- Sugar: 10g
- Sodium: 52mg
- Carbohydrates: 20g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 7 g