Servings: 24 squares 1x
- 2 ½ cups 1:1 gluten-free flour (such as Bob’s Red Mill or King Arthur)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoons baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 1 ½ cups milk of choice
- 3 large eggs
- 2 ½ tablespoons avocado oil (or other light-tasting oil)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Toppings of choice (strawberries, blueberries, chocolate chips, bananas, walnuts, etc.)
- Preheat oven to 350℉ degrees. Line a 13×18-inch baking sheet with parchment paper or spray generously with cooking spray. See Note below for other pan size options.
- In medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. To the dry ingredients, add the milk, eggs, oil, and vanilla. Whisk until smooth (a few small lumps is okay).
- Pour the batter into the prepared baking sheet and smooth into an even layer using a spatula. Add your topping(s) of choice.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes or until cooked through and the edges begin to turn light golden brown and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes before cutting into squares.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 4 days. May be frozen for longer storage (we recommend wrapping individual pieces in plastic wrap and storing in a freezer bag if storing longer than 3 months).
If using a smaller sheet pan (10×16 or 11×17) your pancakes will be thicker so you will need to add a few minutes to the baking time.
- Serving Size: 1 square
- Calories: 84
- Fat: 2 g
- (Sat Fat: 1 g)
- Sodium: 95 mg
- Carbohydrate: 13 g
- (Fiber: 0 g
- Sugar: 1 g)
- Protein: 2 g
- Cholesterol: 24 mg