Servings: Serves 4
- 1½ lbs. Boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 16 ounces raw cauliflower florets (~1 small head)
- 2 small zucchini, sliced lengthwise then into ¼-inch thick ‘half moons’
- 1 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 medium bell pepper, any color, thinly sliced
- 6 ounces grape tomatoes (~1 cup)
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 lemons, halved
- 2 tsp. dried oregano
- 1 tsp. dried basil
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- ½ tsp. onion powder
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil, divided
- ¼ cup kalamata olives, pitted and halved lengthwise
- 2 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 5 ounces fresh spinach and/or arugula for serving
- Chopped fresh parsley for serving, optional
- ¼ cup tahini
- ¼ cup warm water
- Juice of ½ lemon
- Salt to taste
- Preheat the oven to 425℉. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine the juice of ½ lemon (about 2 Tbsp.) with oregano, basil, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, black pepper, and 1 Tbsp. olive oil. Mix to combine.
- Place all of the veggies (including garlic) on the baking sheet. Toss the veggies with half of the herbed olive oil mixture.
- Place the chicken thighs on top of the veggies and rub them down with the rest of the herbed olive oil mixture.
- Nestle two lemon halves, cut side up, into the veggies.
- Drizzle and additional 1 Tbsp. olive oil over the chicken and veggies and lemon halves.
- Place pan in the preheated oven and bake for 25-30 minutes or until veggies are tender than the chicken registers 165℉ on an instant-read thermometer when inserted in the thickest part.
- While the chicken and veggies bake, make the Tahini Sauce by stirring the tahini, warm water, and lemon juice. Add salt to taste.
- When the chicken is done, remove the pan from the oven. Sprinkle the olives, parsley, and feta over the veggies and chicken.
- Serve over greens with the Tahini Sauce drizzled over the top.
- Serving Size: ¼th recipe
- Calories: 476
- Fat: 29g
- (Sat Fat: 6g)
- Sodium: 846mg
- Carbohydrate: 17g
- (Fiber: 6g
- Sugar: 7g)
- Protein: 35g