- Combine all of the ingredients in a blender. Blend for a few seconds then stop blender and scrape sides and blend for a few seconds longer. You may also make the batter in a bowl however, blending does help to make these egg-free pancakes fluffier as stated above.
- If needed, add additional liquid or flour in small increments (1/2 Tbsp. at a time) to achieve pancake batter consistency.
- On medium/medium high heat pour batter on a greased skillet, about a scant 1/4 cup of batter per pancake.
- Flip when pancakes begin to bubble or spatula easily slips under pancake. Continue to cook until golden brown on both sides.
- Allow pancakes to cool slightly before enjoying.
- Top the desired toppings such as Roasted Strawberry Vanilla Bean Sauce and nut butter.
All photos and content are copyright protected. Please do not use our photos without prior written permission. If you wish to republish this recipe, please rewrite the recipe in your own unique words and link back to the source recipe here on The Real Food Dietitians. Thank you!
- Serving Size: 1/4 recipe
- Calories: 283
- Fat: 18g
- Sodium: 200mg
- Carbohydrate: 29g
- (Fiber: 3g
- Sugar: 4g)
- Protein: 6g