- 12 oz. green beans, trimmed and rinsed
- 5 medium red potatoes, washed and cubed
- 2 cups bell peppers, sliced (mini bell peppers work great)
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 2 tsp. fresh thyme leaves (or 1 tsp. dried)
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 12–14 oz. kielbasa or sausage of choice, sliced (Whole30 compliant – Applegate sausage, Garrett Valley or Pedersons)
- 2 Tbsp. avocado oil or olive oil
- Sea salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combine all of the ingredients on a sheet pan lined with parchment. Toss with oil, season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until veggies are tender, tossing once or twice during the baking process.
Tip: If using turkey Kielbasa, you may want to wait 10 minutes into the baking time before adding to prevent it from drying out.
All photos and content are copyright protected. Please do not use our photos without prior written permission. If you wish to republish this recipe, please rewrite the recipe in your own unique words and link back to the source recipe here on The Real Food Dietitians. Thank you!
- Serving Size: 1/4 of recipe
- Calories: 370
- Fat: 15 g
- Sodium: 600 mg
- Carbohydrate: 36 g
- (Fiber: 5 g
- Sugar: 5 g)
- Protein: 22 g