Servings: 5 servings 1x
- 1¾ – 2 lbs. chicken legs, skin on (may sub chicken thighs or breasts)
- ¾ cup Tessemae’s Caesar Dressing + additional for drizzling
- 16 oz. small potatoes, halved or quartered if larger
- 12 oz. carrots, cut into 2–3 inch sticks
- 12 oz. green beans, trimmed
- 1 medium red onion, cut into wedges
- 3–4 cloves garlic, minced (about 2 Tbsp.)
- ½ Tbsp. avocado or olive oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Place the Caesar dressing and chicken legs in a glass container. Toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate. Marinate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 425ºF. Line a large baking sheet with parchment (optional).
- Add veggies to the pan, drizzle lightly with oil, toss to coat veggies. Make spaces for chicken legs. Remove chicken legs from marinade and add to pan. Discard excess marinade. Dash all with salt and pepper.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and toss veggies and flip chicken legs. Place pan back in oven and bake for an additional 8-10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve.
- Drizzle chicken and veggies with a little Caesar dressing if you wish. Garnish with chopped parsley and cracked black pepper.
- Serving Size: 1/5 of recipe
- Calories: 400
- Fat: 18 g
- Carbohydrate: 25 g
- (Fiber: 4 g
- Sugar: 8 g)
- Protein: 34 g