Servings: 2 servings 1x
- 1 ½ cups coffee, frozen into cubes
- 1 ½ Tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 Tbsp. maple syrup or honey
- 1 ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- ¾ cup ice
- ½ cup half and half or dairy-free creamer
- Milk of choice (~1 to 1 1/2 cups)
Optional but recommended:
- 2 tbsp. chocolate chips
- 1/2 tsp. coconut oil
- Whipped topping of choice
- Freeze strong brewed coffee in a silicone ice cube tray.
- In a blender add the coffee cubes, cocoa powder, sweetener of choice, vanilla, ice, and creamy liquid of choice. Blend starting on low. As you blend, speed it up and add milk of choice as needed to achieve bendable consistency.
- In a sauce pan over low heat melt the chocolate chips and coconut oil stirring until the sauce is a drizzly consistency.
- Drizzle the chocolate along the sides of two glasses. Divided the Mocha Frappe between the two prepared glasses. Top with whip and additional chocolate if you wish.
- Serving Size: 1/2 of recipe with chocolate and whip
- Calories: 225
- Fat: 16 g
- (Sat Fat: 8 g)
- Sodium: 125 mg
- Carbohydrate: 22 g
- (Fiber: 1 g
- Sugar: 15 g)
- Protein: 4 g