Servings: 10 servings 1x
For the dressing:
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt (Full-fat, 2% or non-fat)
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil or avocado oil
- Juice of 1 lemon (~ ¼ cup)
- ½ tsp. lemon zest
- 1 ½ tsp. dried oregano (may sub basil or dill)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced (or 1 tsp. garlic powder)
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
For the salad:
- 12 oz uncooked pasta, any shape, (gluten-free, if needed)
- 2 Tbsp. fresh dill, chopped (or 2 tsp. dried dill)
- 1 medium cucumber, sliced ¼ inch thick and quartered (~1 ½-2 cups)
- 1 ½ cups grape or cherry tomatoes, halved or quartered
- 1 bell pepper (yellow, red or orange or mix), diced (~1 cup)
- ½ medium red onion, diced (~¾ cup)
- 6 oz. feta cheese (¾ cup) + more to sprinkle on top, if desired
- ½ cup kalamata olives, halved
- Prepare pasta according to the package directions. Once cooked, drain in a colander and run under cold water to cool.
- While the pasta is cooking, chop the veggies and make the dressing by combining the dressing ingredients in a bowl. Mix well and set aside.
- In a large bowl add all of the salad ingredients. About 30 minutes before serving, pour the dressing over top and toss gently until well combined.
- Toss the salad about 30 minutes before serving to allow time for the dressing to really soak in.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days. Add more dressing if needed before serving.
- Serving Size: ~ 1 cup (with 2% yogurt)
- Calories: 220
- Fat: 6 g
- (Sat Fat: 2 g)
- Sodium: 425 mg
- Carbohydrate: 32 g
- (Fiber: 1 g
- Sugar: 3 g)
- Protein: 8 g