- 1 egg
- ½ cup unsalted butter, softened*
- ½ cup cane sugar
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups quick-cooking oats (160g)
- ¾ cup gluten-free flour blend (111g)**
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup raisins
- ⅓ cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, cream together the egg, butter, cane sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla.
- Add the quick-cooking oats, gluten-free flour, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt; mix well. Fold in the raisins and walnuts.
- Using a cookie scoop, scoop dough out into 18 to 20 rounds and place on the prepared baking sheet. Bake until lightly golden brown and set in the center, 12-14 minutes. Remove cookies from the oven and let cool slightly on the baking sheet before transferring to a wire rack to finish cooling.
*For dairy-free, use vegan stick butter, such as Miyoko’s Cultured Vegan Butter
**If you don’t need gluten-free cookies, you can use the same amount of regular unbleached all-purpose flour. For gluten-free flours, we recommend Bob’s Red Mill One-to-One Gluten-Free Baking Flour or King Arthur Measure-for-Measure Gluten-Free Flour.
Store cooled cookies in a container with a lid at room temperature for up to 1 week.
Freeze cookies in a freezer-safe container/bag for up to 3 months.
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 160
- Fat: 7 g
- (Sat Fat: 3 g)
- Sodium: 67 mg
- Carbohydrate: 22 g
- (Fiber: 1 g
- Sugar: 11 g)
- Protein: 2 g
- Cholesterol: 19 mg