- 1/3 cup Primal Kitchen avocado oil (may substitute olive oil)
- 3 Tbsp.coconut vinegar (may substitute apple cider vinegar)
- 1 Tbsp. toasted sesame oil
- zest + juice of 1/2 orange
- 1 tsp. freshly grated ginger (may substitute 1/4–1/3 tsp. dried ginger)
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. black sesame seeds (optional)
- Place all ingredients (except sesame seeds) in a small bowl or blender.
- Whisk or blend to combine.
- Stir in sesame seeds.
- Store dressing in a covered container in the fridge for up to 1 week.
All photos and content are copyright protected. Please do not use our photos without prior written permission. If you wish to republish this recipe, please rewrite the recipe in your own unique words and link back to the source recipe here on The Real Food Dietitians. Thank you!
- Serving Size: 1/4 of recipe (generous 2 tablespoons)
- Calories: 180
- Fat: 20 g
- (Sat Fat: 2 g)
- Sodium: 280 mg
- Carbohydrate: 1 g
- (Fiber: 0 g
- Sugar: 1 g)
- Protein: 0 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg