- 2 handfuls (~8-10 oz.) of green beans, trimmed and washed
- 3 medium carrots, peeled and cut into 2–3 inch. sticks
- 2 medium parsnips, peeled and cut into 2–3 inch. sticks
- 1 cup Brussels sprouts, halved
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil or avocado oil
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- Fresh or dried herbs of choice, optional
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line baking sheet pan with parchment paper if you wish.
- In a large bowl or directly on the pan, toss all of the ingredients together.
- Roast in oven for 18-20 minutes.
All photos and content are copyright protected. Please do not use our photos without prior written permission. If you wish to republish this recipe, please rewrite the recipe in your own unique words and link back to the source recipe here on Simply Nourished Recipes so credit is given where credit is due. Thank you!
- Serving Size: 1/4 or recipe
- Calories: 158
- Fat: 7 g
- Sodium: 190 mg
- Carbohydrate: 23 g
- (Fiber: 8 g
- Sugar: 7 g)
- Protein: 3 g