Servings: 4 servings 1x
- 1 lb. (16 oz) frozen strawberries
- 6 oz (¾ cup) orange juice (juice from 2-3 large oranges)
- 4 oz (½ cup) lime juice (juice from 3-4 limes)
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar or honey
- 8 oz (1 cup) tequila blanco (or silver)**
- 2 cups ice
- coarse salt or coconut sugar or mix
- Strawberry and/or lime wedges (for garnish)
- Juice the limes and oranges with a juicer or manual juicer.
- Add the juices, frozen strawberries, agave, ice, and tequila to a blender and blend until nice and smooth.
- To serve, rim four glasses with coarse salt or coconut sugar or a mix. To do this, pour a little coarse salt (or sugar or a mix) into a shallow bowl or dish. Take a wedge of lime and run it around the rim of each glass and invert the glasses, one at a time, into the salt and twist the glass back and forth a few times.
- Fill each glass with the blended margarita and enjoy.
- If you wish, add a lime slice and/or fresh strawberry slice to the rim of the glass and top with a fresh mint leaf.
**For a mocktail substitute lime-flavored sparkling water for the tequila.
- Serving Size: 1 drink
- Calories: 220
- Fat: 0g
- (Sat Fat: 0g)
- Sodium: 2mg
- Carbohydrate: 20g
- (Fiber: 2g
- Sugar: 14g)
- Protein: 1g