- In a food processor or blender, combine all of the ingredients.
- Process or blend on high until smooth and creamy. Add additional water if needed – the amount will depend on the consistency of the tahini.
- Transfer to a serving bowl. Drizzle with a little oil, cracked black pepper and crushed red pepper flakes if you like a little kick.
- Serve it with veggies, add it to a salad, spread it on a sandwich or however you wish to enjoy it!
**Store hummus in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
- Serving Size: 1/8 of recipe (~3 Tbsp.)
- Calories: 108
- Fat: 6 g
- Sodium: 220 mg
- Carbohydrate: 11 g
- (Fiber: 3 g
- Sugar: 0 g)
- Protein: 3 g