Servings: Serves 4
- ½ cup mayonnaise (for egg-free use vegan mayo)
- 1–2 tsp. curry powder
- ½ lime, juiced
- pinch of salt, more to taste
- 2 cups cooked chicken, diced or shredded
- ½ medium apple with peel, diced
- 1 celery rib, finely diced
- 2 Tbsp. red onion, finely diced
- ¼ cup raisins
- ¼ cup dry-roasted cashews, roughly chopped
- 2–4 Tbsp. fresh cilantro
- In a medium bowl mix together the mayonnaise, curry powder, lime juice, and salt.
- Next add the cooked chicken, diced apple, celery, and onions and stir until well combined.
- Fold in the raisins, cashews, and cilantro.
- Serve in a lettuce wrap, on a bed of greens or in a tortilla wrap or between slices of your favorite bread.
- Serving Size: 1/4 recipe
- Calories: 375
- Fat: 28g
- Sodium: 457mg
- Carbohydrate: 13g
- (Fiber: 2g
- Sugar: 9g)
- Protein: 23g