- 1 orange, juiced (~1/3 cup)
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1 tsp. orange zest
- 1 1/2 tsp. fresh thyme (or 1/2 tsp. dried thyme)
- 1 tsp. dijon mustard (whole30 compliant) or yellow mustard
- 1 tsp. honey or maple syrup (OMIT for Whole30)
- 3 garlic cloves, minced (or 1 Tbsp. finely minced shallots)
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- 2/3 cup avocado oil or olive oil
- In a small food processor or blender, add all of the ingredients and blend until well combined. May also whisk ingredients together.
- **Because no vinegar is used in this recipe, using a blender or food processor really helps to emulsify the ingredients so that they stay blended. You may need to run the dressing under warm water if oil solidifies and then give it a good shake to mix.
All photos and content are copyright protected. Please do not use our photos without prior written permission. If you wish to republish this recipe, please rewrite the recipe in your own unique words and link back to the source recipe here on The Real Food Dietitians. Thank you!
- Serving Size: 2 Tbsp. (1/10th of recipe)
- Calories: 139
- Fat: 15 g
- Sodium: 50 mg
- Carbohydrate: 1 g
- (Sugar: 1 g)
- Protein: 0 g