- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup water
- 16 sprigs fresh thyme, lightly bruised between your fingers
- 16 Driscoll’s Organic Blackberries
- Juice of 2 lemons (about 8 tsp.)
- 4 thin lemon slices
- 6 ounces gluten-free vodka
- Sparkling water or club soda
- To make the thyme-infused honey syrup, place honey and water in a small saucepan over medium-high heat. Bring just to a boil then remove from heat. Add 8 sprigs of fresh thyme to pan, stir and allow to cool to room temperature.
- To make the cocktails: Place 4 blackberries in the bottom of 4 old-fashioned glasses (or small mason jars or other glasses of choice).
- Add 2 tsp. lemon juice and 1 Tbsp. honey syrup to each glass and use the end of a wooden spoon or a muddler to gently smash the berries. Don’t pulverize them, just smash them enough to release their juices while keeping them relatively intact.
- Add 1½ ounces vodka to each glass and fill with ice.
- Pour sparkling water into each glass, stir once and garnish with 2 fresh thyme sprigs and a thin slice of lemon.
All photos and content are copyright protected. Please do not use our photos without prior written permission. If you wish to republish this recipe, please rewrite the recipe in your own unique words and link back to the source recipe here on The Real Food Dietitians. Thank you!
- Serving Size: 1 cocktail
- Calories: 178
- Sodium: 4mg
- Carbohydrate: 24g
- (Fiber: 3g
- Sugar: 14g)
- Protein: 0g